In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

[relax]

Air conditioning is fixed! It was our blower, whatever that is. I have it set on 70 degree's just for a little while.. to just enjoy it before we turn it back up to 75.

After work today, David and I went to eat Chinese and then to Wal*Mart so they can steal all of my money. David's printer isn't working and my printer that I had at home is not here, so David and I settled and bought a pretty decent color printer with a separate black ink cartridge so we don't use all of our color ink on just printing in black and white. It was only 50 bucks, so I think I did pretty good. I have been printing up a storm because there are so many things I have needed to print but haven't had a printer.

For the past hour I have been going over flash cards for David so he can study for his Music test.

I feel good today. I still feel like I should vlog on youtube. David says he won't make a cameo unless I become famous. What shall I blog about...? :)

By the way, Hello Aunt Annette! It is nice to hear from you! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home