In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Thursday, October 16, 2008

[anti-white]

These are the retarded hill billy ignorant people who are ruining this country.



Oh lordy, thank the all mighty that Sarah Palin is filled with the HOLY SPIRIT! Bring us from terrorism!! Yeah RIGHT!

Freaking idiots.

Why should we support McCain if these are the people he is drawing in? The people driven by hate and fear of change.

3 Comments:

Blogger dorothy quinn said...

It sounds to me like they would like to have him as a slave, and put those darn colored people back into slavery where they belong. Sometimes white people are the stupidest.

October 16, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger dorothy quinn said...

I thought I should clarify, not all white people are tupid, me and you ain't.

October 16, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Feiticiera said...

I didn't hear that Palin was full of the Holy Spirit... I heard she was full of something else... but I don't think it was that... *ponders*

It is true that Obama is an actual terrorist though... I heard about that back when I was the liaison for George Washington when he was fording the Potomack chasin' them redcoats...

Or maybe I heard that from the Easter Bunny...

I don't remember...

But the point is, Obama HATES whites... if he's elected, we will be the slaves... and you can tell your friends a real life ALIEN told you that! ;)


BWAHAHAHAHA!

October 16, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home