In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[ahhhhh!!!!!!]

Stressssssssseddddd out!!!!

So, my paychecks are tiny... and my bills are huge. I can't seem to keep my head above water.

Now, my freaking charger that ISN'T EVEN 4 MONTHS OLD.. is broken. I think it got stepped on.
There is another $125 dollars down the drain for the second time within 6 months. Rent is due tomorrow, but I don't get paid until Friday!

I hate this part of my life.

I did get a 94% on my Spanish test.... but that doesn't pay the bills.

I had a hilarious video of Oscar freaking out inside of his cage. I recorded him today.. But, my computer died (the charger won't work... see above) so I can't post it. I have to drive to Lee Summit tomorrow to go to NASB and take money out of my savings to buy a new charger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Feiticiera said...

Oh no!! That's terrible :(

I was actually in that same type of situation the first time I lived on my own... I was working two jobs and couldn't seem to make ends meet... I would actually purposefully overdraft my account by buying a candy bar at wal-mart and getting cash back of like $80 so I could get bye for another week... (bad idea btw lol)

Hang in there!

September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home