In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Sunday, September 14, 2008

[hatchlings]

Yesterday marks the official day that David has become a breeder. Our bearded dragon eggs hatched last night and the one that is out (the rest are still either half hanging out or in the eggs) is super cute. I will post pictures soon.

Today is the reptile show. I will be in Kansas City, KS for a few hours and then back home here in Warrensburg. I will post some pictures of things that we may have gotten. Today is the big reptile purchase day.

We are just waiting on some friends and then we are off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Feiticiera said...

yay congrats David!

September 15, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home