In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Thursday, September 4, 2008

[consumed]

I don't know why I never listen to Ashley. It's not like she's ever wrong.

I have started reading Twilight. I am completely consumed in the book; actually, I can't wait to finish this blog so I can continue reading it. It has captivated me.

People in class probably thought something was wrong with me... I was smiling through every page. As stupid as it sounds, I can feel the intensity and the sexual tension between Bella and Edward.. Sigh.. once again, Thank you sister.

I am going to cut this short... I want to eat/read.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Quinn said...

hehehe YAYAYAY! Now we can talk about it :) :)

September 6, 2008 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Feiticiera said...

ha! You've totally been infected lol >:-D

September 6, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home