In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, September 27, 2008

[home]

I had the ride from absolute hell coming home.

First, Ozwald was driving me nuts. He kept jumping on my lap and begging for the window to be rolled down. Every time I would finally roll the window down he would back up and not even look out of it.

Second, Oscar was puking the entire ride. He threw up all over the towel and then shit and rolled in it. I had to immediately come home and shower him.

Third, The drive was awful---It always is.

I guess it wasn't as bad when I type it all out. I am just excited because for the next two days, I am "New Moon"ing it up. Gotta love Twilight. <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Feiticiera said...

Oh no way!! That's terrible...

At least it's only like an hour or an hour and a half and not like 3... *shrugs*

Glad to hear you all made it safe though!

September 27, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Ms. Quinn said...

And just think Rachael I've had those books since May lol. They've just been sitting there waiting for you to read them. What did mom and dad think of Oscar?

September 28, 2008 at 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home