In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Friday, October 17, 2008

[the deep end]

I feel like this song kind of represents my life right now. No, I'm not sad/depressed/lonely.. I just think that some of what this song is about is how my life is, stressed out in college, in a job that I don't have time for.. Reaching for and wanting just a little more, but giving in in the end when things get too hard just seems like something so much easier.

Enjoy.



Click Play.

Here are the lyrics. I edited a bit so it is easier to read/understand.

I built my life like a bike on a rigid frame, so nothing bends, it only breaks into pieces and pieces.
I wait for hope to arrive but it never came, leaving me with only pain inside.
I'm going off the deep end..

Holding on is harder than it seems when you're reaching for so much more. It seems so much easier to just give in when you're reaching for so much more.

Another wasted Saturday so here I say where nothing seems to ever change anyway..
All this hype about life being great, where's the love for me these days?
I'm going off the deep end..

___

By the way. I got a card from an anonymous sender yesterday. It was a card to brighten my day with a $20 dollar bill on the inside from The Starving College Student Fairy. I still have not a clue as to who sent it.

Whoever is looking out for me.. thank you. It means more to me than you'll EVER know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sweetie - your hard work and busy lifestyle now will payoff someday! Remember, If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it. Think positive, take care & God Blesa!!

October 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's God Bless!!

October 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home