In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[forever]

Wow it's been forever since I've written anything in here. It seems like my life gets so filled up with so much useless crap that I don't really have time to write in here.

I suppose some of the things that have been going on with me are quite monotonous, however, I did get an iPod Touch for Christmas which I TRULY love. It is so much easier now that I have Mr. Tumnus. Dad was nice enough to put some movies on there for me so now when I go to work out I can watch X-Men:Origins and the Ugly Truth! SPEAKING OF WHICH,

I have lost 25lbs. I'm so happy. I have about 25lbs to go so I am just about at the half way mark. It's been a rough few months but I know I can do this. I can't wait to wear dresses and not feel so self conscious all the time!

School is the same. I'm not as busy as I usually am but I am actually really happy about that. I kind of have a break after running my ass off these past few semesters. My classes are extremely easy so I am kind of happy that I'm looking at a 4.0 again this semester! Yippee!

Ps... I want to go on vacation. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Quinn said...

I'm back on the blog....
Much better forum.
Stay tuned for updates.

March 1, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home