In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Friday, September 18, 2009

[ten million fireflies]

Owl City -- how I wish to own your CD. I just can't bring myself to actually purchase it, considering the fact that I can listen to it on youtube for free.

I really need to be better at writing in my blog. I feel like my world is just moving so quickly and I can't seem to keep up with it. I am always one step behind. By the time I realize I need to blog, I realize I haven't done it for weeks. What I can't believe, is that today is Friday. Monday is week 6 at school. My gosh! Does life move this quickly outside of school?

I really hate FAFSA. I still haven't gotten my school loans. I don't understand why they are putting me through the ringer on getting these loans. I desperately need to pay for my rent and I can't keep having David cover for me. Ugh.

I think I will make lasagna for dinner tonight. The Sneaky Chef kind :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Quinn said...

umm pretty sure I'm in love with that band now..

September 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Tony Quinn said...

Yea, you should keep your blog up better, like me.
I got Jim going on a blog.
Check him out. http://catahoulacreekart.blogspot.com/

October 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home