In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Thursday, June 25, 2009

[1300 miles]

350 miles to Eminence, MO for a 50 mile float trip in 2 days.
350 miles back to Warrensburg.
300 miles to Omaha Zoo the next day.
230 miles to Kansas City 2 days later.
70 miles to Warrensburg the next day.

In 1 week, David drove about 1300 miles. It was wonderful. :) There are so many pictures that I am going to make a picture album that I will update for everyone. I will let everyone know when there are pictures to see! Give me a few days to relax and they will be up! WooHoo!!

UPDATE: the float trip pictures are located HERE -- Click on the album to view pitures :)
UPDATE 2: Omaha Day 1 pics are up!! Click on the picture!


the float trip

omaha 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home