In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Thursday, May 28, 2009

[chinchillas]

Now that they are a little bit older, as in like.. a few hours, I have some pictures! The mom's finally let me hold their babies!!

These are Standard Grey Chinchillas!

this one is 2 days old. already double in size from yesterday!


this one was born today


This was born yesterday. Compare to the one down below who was born today. Their heads are totally different in size.



Little booger was born today :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, your grandpa and I raised chinchillas for awhile in the 70's. they are so beautiful, just not for coats.

May 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home