In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Thursday, May 21, 2009

[mom]

I went and picked up my mother from the airport on 5-18-09. She just got back from Korea and I was so happy to be there to get her :). She was so exhausted but I was so HAPPY to see her. My dad text'ed me the entire time telling me when her flight was approaching and we all timed it PERFECTLY! I parked, waited 10 minutes, her luggage was the FIRST out of the gate and we got in the car! We didn't pay for parking because we were there for less than 30 minutes! Great team work Dad!! woohoo!

So, while David and I waited at home before we left for the airport we took some pictures that I thought I would share :)Dad's Retirement Plan! Asian Pear Trees!


David being silly


Me being silly! I even said, okay this time lets take a serious one haha


David off the stairs my dad built on the back of our house


A good one of David and I FINALLY!


I like this picture a lot because of the colors


Me goofing off again


A hilarious snake my dad made from electrical wire to keep the birds out of the plum tree. I laugh every time lol!

Beautiful flowers my dad planted that are starting to climb!


A picture of us on the stairs ;o)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home