In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Sunday, April 5, 2009

[seven pounds]

I have officially lost 7 pounds!

It has only been about 2 weeks since becoming serious about this diet. I started right after spring break. :) I will go ahead and say that this is a major accomplishment! I know the first 10lbs are super easy to lose because a lot of it is just water weight but trust me.... 10lbs is not where I draw the line. I'm thinking more like 35lbs more....

This road hasn't been easy, but it's been getting easier every day. I even get to splurge a little on the weekends. Counting calories has by far helped David and I. I don't know how much he's lost because I didn't know how much he weighed 2 weeks ago but I am keeping track as of today.

This is the best thing that I've done for myself in a long time. I shouldn't have waited this long... But, any time is better than no time I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home