In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

[jogging]

David and I walked to school today!! I was so very tired but it was definitely worth it. I already feel better about myself and it's just the first day of our exercise regiment!

I walked home alone because David had class, but after David was done he wanted to walk home also! So, I put on my tennis shoes, grabbed Oz and ventured out on my VERY FIRST JOG in probably 2 years!

I could only jog for a few minutes at a time, so I would walk to get my heart rate back down... and I am actually quite embarrassed to say that, but... I figured there is no shame in exercising, no matter how short or light the exercise may be.

I totaled about 5 minutes of jogging and 10 minutes of walking to meet David on his walk home. I wish I wasn't so winded! I jogged for 2 minutes and walked for about 5 then did it again.. it felt so nice. It felt good to get my heart rate up!

I hope I stay this motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home