In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Thursday, March 12, 2009

[aftermath]

My 21st birthday was fun! I have some pictures!! Not many, but it's still something hehehe
This is me, at about 9AM! Excited for my BIRTHDAY!!
I made myself a rainbow birthday cake!! It looks like a Seuss cake!Tasty Amaretto Sour! MY FIRST SIP! hehehe
Free Birthday Shot! Lemon Drop! That wasn't a shot anyway -- it was half a glass!! Everyone in the restaurant was watching!! heheheAn extremely ugly picture of me right after the shot (note the lemon) It was Citron Vodka, sugar and a lemon YUK! hahaha I was all puckered!Mia did this picture for me :)

So, all in all, my birthday was VERY fun!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home