In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Monday, March 9, 2009

[diet]

David and I have decided to go on a diet. I am actually extremely fired up about this. It is time that I watch what I eat, now that I make my own food and make all of my own decisions as far as what I buy and cook.

I have been counting my calories today and it is a lot easier than I thought it would be to make smart choices. David and I have even been eating portion sizes. It is a bit easier for me to stick to a lower calorie diet because David gets really bad headaches if he doesn't eat. Hopefully, he will get over his headaches soon :). Also, we are not eating any major food items (such as dinner) past 7 pm. Dinner, hopefully will be done by 4:30 or 5pm. I think eating late has contributed to our current lifestyles.

Along with calorie counting, we are going to start walking on a regular basis when the weather gets nice. Unfortunately, it's been raining the past few days. :(

Here is a picture of my chart that I am using to track my calories :). This is what I've eaten today!!!

Day 1 was SO much easier than I could have ever imagined dieting could be. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home