In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, January 31, 2009

[home sweet home]

I am at home (In Kansas City). It is so nice to get away from white trash ville known as Warrensburg.

So, as of late, David and I are currently unemployed. Our boss was basically going to fire us so we just put our 2 weeks in. David overheard her phone conversation talking about "replacing" all of her employee's (except for one...) so we just decided enough was enough and ended it ourselves.

I don't think I am going to find another job. I have enough money to last me throughout the rest of the semester so I think that I will be okay. I am taking 9 credit hours in the summer and 18 credit hours for the rest of my time in college. I have 58 credits to go (3 semesters) left. Fall of '10... I am done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home