In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, January 3, 2009

[new year]

New Years Eve was pretty fun. David got drunk for the first time, and I made Amaretto Sours all night long! As soon as new years hit, David was OUT COLD! :-D

I have been incredibly addicted to online UNO. I even have UNO friends! It is a bit strange, talking on a head set while other people are watching me in the room, but oh well... what is there to be shy about? :)

I also have been playing LEFT 4 DEAD. It is this zombie survival game. I accidentally shot David to death when he was just trying to help me. I felt really bad when I saw his body slide off of the lift. <:o)

Well, I don't have much to say because not much as been has been going on. School starts next Tuesday. How gross is that?

In other news. David never makes his clothes into the laundry basket when he goes to take a shower. Look how close he is to getting it in there. *bows head in shame*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home