In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, December 13, 2008

[college, huh?]

Semester is OVER. I have been sleeping a TON and been trying to fight off this cold I seem to be getting. I feel like my immune system is a little shotty so David and I have been taking multi-vitamins to fight off any kind of sickness, or at least giving us a fighting chance at beating it before it gets too bad.

I can't wait to come home. I was going to come home this weekend but I was just way too lazy and tired to drive that far for just a day home.

Last night David and I saw The Day the Earth Stood Still. It was pretty good for a Keanu Reeves movie. I liked it. Jennifer Connelly is always good.

Tonight David, Travis and I went and saw Four Christmases. It was SO funny!! I loved Reese Witherspoon. Also, Vince Vaughn is a freaking classic. I love him!

I only work for an hour tomorrow and I am so greatful. I need all the time off I can get because school will start before I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home