In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Friday, November 21, 2008

[twilight]

It. Was. Amazing.

David and I just can't seem to get along when it comes to this movie. He constantly feels inferior to Edward Cullen (a fictional character) and I don't know how many times I can say it but it's just a movie and just a book. I said that one scene was "hot" and he got all upset because he's assuming I'm in love with Robert Pattinson. Whatever, I guess he will just never understand how much I really do love him (David). There are some things you just can never get through to people.

I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. I do have a lot of homework that I need to work on but it will all get done in due time. I need a new computer or a new charger/battery or something. David's computer sucks at home. (I'm at the school's library.)

I have 2 tests today. I already took my lifespan test and now I have a spanish test in about 30 minutes. Oh joyous day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just as good the 2nd time around!
I can't wait for the next ones!!!

November 25, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home