In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, November 1, 2008

[two years]

On Halloween it was David and I's 2 year anniversary. Everyone was like, "Did you get the rock yet?" The answer is no. Definitely not ready for something like that! We can't even decide what to eat for dinner without a fight :o) hehe.

We decided to keep it very simple. We went to eat Chinese at King Chef's buffet which was VERY good :) We loved it! Then we came home and Megan stopped by to give us presents on our anniversary!!! (she is so sweet) haha! Then we watched Dragon Ball Z The Tree of Might. I fell asleep around 11 PM. I know, I know we are so lame.

Anyway -- that was our evening. Now, we are off to work... We work until 5PM tonight. Then, relaxation.

---------------------------

This is David and I's new song. I know my MOM will enjoy this.



JUST CLICK PLAY IN THE CENTER OF THE VIDEO!!
Lyrics continue below.

You're a falling star. You're the get away car. You're the line in the sand when I go too far. You're the swimming pool on an August day and you're the perfect thing to say. And you play it coy but it's kinda cute. Ah, when you're smile at me you know exactly what you do. Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true. Cause you can see it when I look at you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Speaking of DragonballZ movies...
http://xorsyst.com/anime/dragonball-movie-pictures-goku/

November 9, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home