In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

[girls night]

Mia took this picture of me last night... I love it. :o)


Betsy dragged me out of the apartment last night (not literally but a mental pull!) and had me go out with all of our friends to dinner at a night Italian Restaurant. Betsy paid for me and Mia drove (because I am poor). It was really fun actually. I enjoyed myself a lot. Here are some pictures.
PS my RDA test went pretty well!!!!
This is Mia. We pretended she was the birthday girl. :o) This is Megan and Betsy. :o) I love them both dearly.

Sarah with Betsy, looking fly! This is all of us. Sarah, Mia, Betsy, Me and Megan. We drove our waiter crazy!!

---------

Life is okay right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger dorothy quinn said...

Wow what a bunch of hot mommas. Glad you had a good time, you deserve it.

October 22, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Ms. Quinn said...

Hmm.. Italian food.. maybe I'll get some today lol. What I really miss is Olive Garden :)

October 22, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm SO GLAD YOU CAME! I know you were tired and I'm sorry but I had a really really fantastic time. We need to hang out soon... we haven't had Rachael Betsy time in a while
LOVES YOU

October 23, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home