In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

[barack and roll]

I am so sick of all of the college students/people my age who don't vote. It seriously gets on my nerves.

This person I saw makes me laugh. "....thinks all of you are ridiculous and can't wait for today to be over." PUH-LEASE!! You are just a thoughtless retard doesn't mean everyone who is excited to see this country turn around is ridiculous. Grow up, seriously. And, all of the people my age who don't vote to try and be "against the system," are just as stupid. Be involved in politics.. it involves everyone whether you like to believe it or not.

VOTE, everyone.

I did! And I am SOOO excited to find out [Obama] who wins. :) I still believe that every vote counts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Quinn said...

Yay for voting!!!! I wish I did :(

November 4, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home