In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

[home part deux]

Here I am.

I just bought a charger for my computer.. I can't say I'm ecstatic that I won't get it until Wednesday or Thursday of next week because of the Holiday tomorrow. I guess it doesn't do me any good because my presentation is due on Tuesday. I suppose I will spend my last few days of vacation at Betsy's so I can do my power point and work on my paper. At least she will be able to give me some advice on how my presentation looks and flows. I could always use a second opinion.

This will be the first time a few months David and I will have spent more than 1 day apart from one another. It is a nice break so we don't rip each others throats out, although we have been getting along pretty well regardless.

I went and saw Twilight with Betsy and some of her friends. It was nice to go out but I was really tired by the time I got home. As dorky as it sounds, I was kind of disappointed that they didn't show the HP6 trailer at the film last night. I just got done with reading the book for the 2nd time and was a bit excited to kind of visually see what I read. I am not looking forward to the Inferi though.. *all of you HP fans know what I'm talking about*

I am going to the laundry mat today. I suppose this is why I am writing here, just trying to avoid going. I hate sitting there and waiting. I feel like it is wasting my day. I will spend the next 3 hours there, as soon as I leave. I guess I could call Betsy... but I don't want to bother her. This will at least give me some time to continue reading HP7. I just forget how great the books are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol its probably a good thing you didn't call me because I was totally asleep and probably would not remember any conversation I would have had. Anyway I'm happy to see you tomorrow, and this weekend. When are you going back home?

P.S. Here is the HP6 Trailer. I know its not 20 feet tall, but if you put it on full screen on your computer it's kind of the same right? Yeah..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpCPvHJ6p90&feature=related

November 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home