In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, December 20, 2008

[omg]

I had to buy a new computer charger 2 weeks ago. It cost me $45 dollars. Leo chewed it up.

David has just bought me a new one for$20 dollars and free shipping! So, it's not so bad. It just sucks that I didn't even have the stupid charger for a month.

For some reason, I'm not really mad. David keeps apologizing but.... in his heart he would have never WANTED this to happen, so I couldn't even be mad at him if I wanted to be ^_^.

For now... I will continue my dinner.

PS: I bought my new battery from Ottoman_Trade on Ebay. It works great! I ordered it Friday and got it on Monday. So, we got my charger from them :-)

Any computer stuff, get it from them. They ship from the US also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home