In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Monday, January 19, 2009

[surprise]

Was your big surprise for me to sit in the living room all by myself and eat the "surprise" pizza you ordered for us, alone?

It's really weird how when you said you'd have all the animals done when I got home so "we" can relax, did you mean you sitting in your animal room watching a movie while I sit out in the living room by myself? Is that what you meant by "we"..?

Especially when I said, let me help you do the animals, it's the one thing we really can do together.. and you said, no when you get home we can hang out and enjoy the day off. Did you really mean.. ignore me completely and blame it on me being "moody" when I was happier than I've been in days today..?

I will have to remember next time that we=alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Quinn said...

Being an adult is sooo fun? Right!!
I suggest knitting a big scarf...

January 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home