In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Saturday, January 3, 2009

[beer can chicken]

David's Mom gave us a "beer can chicken" plate and so we promptly bought a young chicken and stuck it in the flavor wave!! David is also making twice baked potatoes!! :)

Thank you Dad and Debbie! :o)




The chicken just BARELY fits but it fits!!! It's nice because I don't have to turn chicken over because the fan in the flave just circulates the heat!


The preparation!! The chicken is already sitting on the little beer area lol We rubbed season salt and lemon pepper on it!



Here is my dorkus, making twice bakes :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Quinn said...

I bet it was good...

January 9, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home