In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

[my dementor is gone]

I am having a wonderful time now. I have passed all of my exams with flying colors and it's already week 5 of school. We are just about 1/3 of the way done already! I can't believe it!

March 11th, for those of you who have forgotten, is my 21st birthday! I am so excited! I don't think anyone is doing anything for me except for my Mommy :). She is my best friend!! I think she is taking David and I out for crab legs to celebrate (PS DAD YOU BETTER GO OUT TO EAT WITH US!!! I don't care how sick of eating at restaurants you are!!! hehehe) I know David will do something nice for me, but other than that it will still be okay!!! I wish my sister could be here though. Then we could all be together!!

I am currently unemployed and broke. I don't know how long I'll have before all of my savings accounts and my checking accounts hit zero. I guess being broke had to happen some time in my life. So, for all of you reading -- feel free to send me some rent money/electricity bill money!! :-)

Now that I have no money, my cell phone decided to break. So now, I am using a crappy phone to try and get by until I can afford a new one. UGH.

PS -- Aunt Annette, thank you for the really thick blanket you gave my mother. She gave it to me and I needed it badly. We don't have enough money to turn our heater on so we've been without heat this entire winter! We just rely on our fireplace! SO THANK YOU! It is GREAT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home