In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Sunday, March 22, 2009

[jobin]

David and I went and saw I Love You, Man in theaters today. It was so funny. At one point, instead of saying "bro" he calls him Jobin and Street Slickaaaa! I guess you would have had to see the movie to think that was remotely funny.

I bought the Twilight DVD today at Wal-Mart. I already watched it and all of the deleted scenes :) It was well worth it!

Monday is the end of Spring Break but the beginning of the second half of the semester. That means, only 8 more weeks to go and I still have a ton of work left to do. UGH!

Well, the post is short today.. Sorry. :)

xo,
Rachael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home