In a Sea of Salt

there is only one me in this galaxy; i am an endangered species; yes sirree the whole world should revolve around me

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

[mom]

My eyes are so puffy. I probably cried for 4 straight hours last night, and then passed out into my tear soaked pillow. I feel like such a baby.

My mom left for Korea today. I hope she knows how much I love and miss her already. I am praying for my Halmoni... I love her more than she will ever know. I feel so bad that I was such a bad grand daughter to her when I was 16. If I could change things now, I would sit there forever with her, even though I can't talk to her, I would just sit there and hold her hand. I have so much regret.

I love you Mom, I love you Halmoni, and...
I LOVE YOU DAD FOR THE AMAZING CINNABUN!! It was freaking amazing!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Hi Sweetie! There is not one of us who don't have regrets for things we did at 16 - your Halmony knows you love her. We're keeping her and your Mom in our prayers. Give her a big hug for me when she gets home, OK? LUVUMUCH!!!

April 25, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home